Outdoor RFID Monitoring
"Wade / Garcia & Associates, Inc. can provide a complete monitoring system including GPS vehicle or school bus mounted units and a unique flexible web-based application software system. Monitoring information is made available to authorized end-users over the Internet from a dedicated password protected web server. The system provides control, visibility, security, safety and real-time management of all RFID and GPS systems.
WGA's software can be configured to represent the key information associated with any item or individual that your organization wishes to monitor – so it can literally "monitor anything" through one combined system. Most GPS monitoring systems assume that only vehicles or buses need to be monitored so they have hard-coded only the handful of fields associated with the vehicle or bus information. WGA's system has been designed in such a way that it allows customers to monitor many different mobile objects or individuals, with flexible field or filtering categories so they may be all monitored or specific selections filtered into reports.
- Overt or covert installation of vehicle, bus or asset GPS units, plus small GPS units.
- Long battery life units with regular data reporting via the GSM/GPRS mobile phone network back to the server.
- Geo-fencing – creating multiple user defined boundaries and zones.
- Creating custom rules associated with vehicles or objects passing into or out of an area or location that may trigger further actions or messages.
- Issue alerts by SMS (text message), systems messages or e-mail if rules or conditions are triggered such as a zone boundary being crossed by a specific vehicle or object.
- View object movements in real-time by configurable tables or through on-screen aping with different icons for each object class.
- Real-time position reporting.
- Automatic arrival and departure notification with date/time stamp.
- Snail trails and journey reports.
- The system supports combined GPS and RFID reporting – knowing where your vehicle is and what road it's on.
- Route history log and reporting including downloads to MS Excel Spreadsheets for further analysis."